Friday, January 7, 2011

Getting Cash Back from Purchases - Websites

One of the few things we can never avoid is spending money. Whether it be to eat, sleep, or just live your live there will always be expenses. One of the best ways that I've found to make these expenses a little easier are by using cash back websites. These websites are simple to use and you can end up earning a decent amount of money back.

All you need to do is create an account on one (or more) of these sites, then use them as a launch pad for when you purchase things. For example, if I wanted to buy something from eBay I would log into my ebates account and click the eBay link there. By doing this ebates will give me about 3% back on anything I buy on eBay.

www.fatwallet.com
www.ebates.com

I always check both websites first so see who is offering the largest cash back for a particular site so that I will be getting the most cash back. I hope this helps some of you out there save some money!

TLDR: A+, I use these websites all the time. They get a HUGE seal of approval from me.